Thursday, February 14, 2008

Map of the Week 112-Happy Valentines Day from Egypt!


I was working on a google maps project for my job when I started drifting off to other areas of the world. I got mesmerized by the aerial view (bottom right) of a section of the Nile River near Luxor (Al Uqsur) near the bottom of the map below. I decided to try making a quilt a la Nikolas Schiller. The quilt came out OK but on further review, I decided it would make a nice Valentine's Day heart. So enjoy this content-free Valentine's card from Map of the Week!



2 comments:

Her Majesty of Maps said...

I 'heart' your heart map!
By the way - thanks for the comments. And of course you can steal maps from my blog... as long as I can swipe maps from yours!

Michael5000 said...

Why, you old romantic.

Looks cool!